Agreement to Terms
Registering as a Vendor
You may choose to register your business as a Vendor on the Websites – whereby the Company reserves the right to approve or decline your registration.
You have the right to cancel your order up to five minutes after your order is placed on the Company platforms. After this point, the Company’s partners would have started to prepare the order and therefore no refunds would be possible. For the avoidance of doubt, timing will be assessed based on the point you place your call with our call-center, or send a message to our live-chat service. In the event of a cash-on-delivery order, your order will be delivered as instructed and cash must be collected by our Driver Partner.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on the Websites. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us via our helpline.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
Content Posted by Other Users
The Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shall the Company be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites by any person, please contact the Company via our helpline.
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact the local law enforcement agency immediately.
This Websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. The Company does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that The Company is not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party websites.
Activities Prohibited on the Websites
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites. The Company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Company’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
- Using the Websites for any purpose in violation of the laws and regulations of Brunei Darussalam;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the Company in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by The Company in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by The Company in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of the Company, exposes the Company or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
The Company reserves the right — but is not obligated — to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites;
- Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards; and
- The Company Trademarks and Copyrights.
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of The Company’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. The Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. The Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Company. Use of any materials on the Websites is at your own risk.
Governing Law and Severability
We accept Card, Bank Transfer and Quick Pay based solutions. The provider reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods. The end customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order. Provided that the end customer chooses an online payment method, the payment might be processed by an external payment provider cooperating with the provider. Card data will in this case be stored for future orders by the payment provider, on the condition that the end customer chooses the respective storage of such and hereby gives consent to it.
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the The Company entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantibility, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
The Company Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The Company entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The Company entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the the Company entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the The Company entities, their agents, representatives and service providers’ liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise stated,
- Valid only for online payment;
- The Company reserves the right to cancel orders and accounts if fraud activities are detected;
- The Company reserves the right to stop this voucher to be used on certain restaurants without prior notice; and
- Individual Company’s partners terms & conditions apply.